LAUNCH A MEDIA PLAYER TO LISTEN TO RADIO FREE NACHLAOT

Winamp windows Media Player Real Player QuickTime Web Proxy
Best Viewed with Mozilla Firefox

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

PAUL ROBERT THOMAS (David Ben Avraham)


Paul Robert Thomas, Song Lyricist

Hi & Shalom! My name is Paul Robert Thomas, my Hebrew name is David Ben Avraham, & I am a published song lyricist (try saying that after a few beers:)!
I was born & grew up in North London with Camden Town, Swiss Cottage, Primrose Hill & Regents Park as my playgrounds.
I now live (or try my best to live) in Israel. I have some Welsh blood in me too as my mother & grandmother were from Swansea in Wales.
My musical & lyrical roots are drawn from English Folk, American Folk & Blues, Christian/Gospel with influences from English nursery rhymes and church hymns.
I am always writing song lyrics and I work with bands and artists from all over the world - England, France, Spain, Denmark, Sweden, Russia, Germany, Israel & The USA.
I am a member of the MCPS-PRS Alliance (ASCAP), London (CAE 497904008) and the International Songwriters Association.
I write lyrics so that songs can be created from them, so if you are a singer/songwriter/composer then feel free to contact me via Facebook, my e-mail at paulrthomas@hotmail.com or via my music site at
http://www.paullyrics.com or my secondary website at http://myspace.com/paullyricist (I will only work with people who have manners and are looking to share 50/50 - I detest and have no time for those too many in the 'music world' who are looking to make a 'fast buck' on the back of someone else)! - Cheers & wishing you all the best & of course ‘Shalom’ - Paul:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment